The following terms and conditions govern business transacted with BigRockDesigns Ltd, 80a Sunnyside Street, Belfast, Co. Down BT7 3EY, hereinafter referred to as “BRD”.
Booking A Course with BRD
To confirm your booking and enrol on a course, you must complete the booking form https://www.bigrockdesigns.com/course-booking/ (including accepting these terms and conditions).
Bookings made within 10 working days of course commencement must be paid for at time of enrolment. Provisional bookings cannot be accepted after this time.
International delegates must pay in advance via credit card or bank transfer. Payment must clear prior to course commencement; only then will your booking be confirmed by BRD.
Confirmation of Enrolment by BRD
When we receive your payment, or agreement to pay, we will confirm your enrolment by email. If you have not received this confirmation at least one week prior to commencement of your course, please contact us. We recommend that delegates do not make travel and/or hotel accommodation arrangements without this confirmation email.
BRD will send another email just prior to your course, which will include course details such as directions to the BRD office and parking.
Attendance and Substitutions
- If a delegate fails to attend the first or any subsequent day of a course,
- BRD reserves the right to deny them entry to the
- classroom for the remainder of the course. If BRD exercises
- this right, the booking will be deemed cancelled and the course fee will not be refundable.
• Delegate substitutions are acceptable, provided notice is given prior to course commencement and that the substitute delegate meets all course prerequisites and is approved by BRD management.
Transfers and Cancellations
Transfer of Public/Open Course Enrolment
You may transfer the course booking (public course) to alternative dates and incur no additional costs, provided the request is made by email at least 20 working days in advance of course commencement. Less than 20 working days before course commencement a sliding scale of charges will apply as follows:
- Additional 25% of course fee charged (20 – 11 working days transfer request)
• Additional 50% of course fee charged (10 – 1 working days transfer request)
Courses transferred within these time periods to new dates cannot subsequently be refunded. One change of date is permitted.
Transfer of Private/Closed Course Enrolment
In the situation where a course is run exclusively for a customer at BRD’s training centre, on a customer site or at any other alternative venue, a request for transfer of course date must be received by email at least 10 working days in advance of course commencement. No transfers are available for such courses with less than 10 days’ notice.
Cancellation of Public/Open Course Enrolment
You may cancel a course for which you have enrolled and be fully refunded all course fees provided you give BRD at least 25 working days’ notice prior to course commencement. Less than 25 working days before course commencement a sliding scale of refunds will apply as follows:
- 60% of course fee refunded (20 to 25 working days’ cancellation notice)
- 50% of course fee refunded (15 to 20 working days’ cancellation notice)
- 30% of course fee refunded (10 to 15 working days’ cancellation notice)
- 20% of course fee refunded (5 to 10 working days’ cancellation notice)
- 0% of course fee refunded (Less than 5 working days’ cancellation notice)
All cancellations must be received by email and acknowledged by BRD by email.
Cancellation of Private/Closed Course Enrolment
In the situation where a course is run exclusively for a customer at BRD’s training centre, on a customer site or at any other alternative venue, course cancellation must be received by email at least 10 working days in advance of course commencement. You will remain liable for the full course fee and any expenses incurred by BRD if cancellation is received after this time.
- The course can be paid by cheque (BigRockDesigns Ltd.) purchase order (in which case payment must be made within 30 days of BRD’s invoice), credit or debit card (via our online invoice) or by bank transfer (bank details are given on the invoice).
• If making payment by bank transfer the BRD invoice reference and/or delegate company name should be given on the transaction.
• The booking form must accompany any purchase order or cheque so as to identify which delegates wish to enrol on a particular course.
• Payments are accepted in GBP and Euro.
- Training must be taken within 12 months of date of payment.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
- BRD reserves the right to change these terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the website. Please check this page of the website periodically.
- BRD reserves the right to change prices without notice. However, this will not affect any course you have already paid or agreed to pay for in writing.